Friday, December 2, 2016

Secret Santicore 2015

So the entries from last year's Secret Santicore are trickling out. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like there will be a compilation pdf this year. I can understand why; it is a ton of work. Honestly I am just thankful to be able to start seeing what folks did. I will probably compile my own personal pdf at some point. EDIT: I just heard that a compilation for last year's submissions is underway and that they just wanted to get it out via blog for the time being. That is GREAT NEWS!

Anyway, I thought I would post a pdf of my entry. It is pretty silly, but overall I am pleased with the spirit of the thing. My request was:

"I request a selection of very British magic items from various layers of the social strata. Artifacts of dubious merit with downsides to balance out upsides preferred."

SEE WHAT I DID HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment